Why you need NeoLife vitamin E
Adding NeoLife vitamin E to your diet just may add years to your life! Decades of scientific studies prove that vitamin E is extremely effective in promoting long-term good health and longevity. It’s no wonder people are embracing the antioxidant power of daily E, which is known to support a healthy cardiovascular system, healthy immune function, and young-looking skin.
GNLD NeoLife vitamin E is so important that without it, men may have problems with their prostate gland and fertility.
By protecting cell membranes and blood lipids against oxidative damage, NeoLife vitamin E supports healthy circulation, normal cholesterol levels, healthy cellular activity, optimal eye health, normal blood sugar levels, and more.
With benefits like these, you’ll want to get the very best vitamin E supplement on the market: GNLD Vitamin E!
Why NeoLife Vitamin E?
- Features the entire vitamin E family from whole food sources. GNLD’s Vitamin E with Lecithin and Wheatgerm oil provides the entire vitamin E family of tocopherols and tocotrienols − not just alpha-tocopherol − in balanced ratios that occur in natural whole foods.
- A foundation of pure wheat germ oil. Cold-pressed, unrefined wheat germ oil is the product base.
- High-potency. Delivers 200 IU d-alpha tocopherol plus 50 mg of non-alpha tocopherol family members.
- Water-miscible for improved absorption. GNLD’s water-miscible formulation quickly disperses into small particles that are easily absorbed.
- Soft-gel capsules dissolve quickly.
- Natural, not synthetic. Natural vitamin E has twice the potency of lower−cost, petrochemical-based synthetic forms. Studies show that given the choice between natural or synthetic vitamin E, the body − especially the cardiovascular system and major organs − preferentially takes up natural E!
GNLD NeoLife Vitamin E (All 8 parts) – Actual Demo to differentiate between GNLD Natural Vitamin E(d) and Synthetic Vitamin E(dl)
Benefits of NeoLife Vitamin E Supplement
NeoLife Vitamin E delivers multi-targeted phytonutrient power! Scientific evidence shows that a diet rich in vitamin E will:
- Help Smooth, and bring youthful skin. Encourages healthy cellular renewal, even after UV exposure
- Stimulate immune response.
- Regulate cellular metabolism. Vitamin E is critical to the health of the cellular membrane and mitochondrial metabolism.
- Inhibit the formation of nitrosamines, which have been associated with alterations in healthy cell growth.
- Spare selenium and protect vitamin A from degradation in the body.
- Regulate prostaglandins (natural biochemical that constrict smooth muscles and control platelet clumping).
- Protect cell membranes from attack by free radicals.
- Prevents heart disease.
- Be Good for hot flushes, anaemia, blood clot, high cholesterol, ulcer, short breath, chest pain and leg cramps
- Reduces Fibrocystic of breast lump/breast tenderness
- Scarring from wounds
- Prevents Prostate cancer for smokers
- Prevents Heart Disease
- Helpful for Early sign of ageing ( premature ageing)
- Helpful for Angina Pain (strong chest pain)
- Boost energy (sportsmen and women need it)
- Spontaneous abortion (miscarriage)
- Be helpful for eye Cataracts
- Reduces Menstrual problems
- Increase Low sperm count