NeoLife Multi-Fibre Blend
Ongoing research has associated high intake of both soluble and insoluble fibre from a variety of whole foods with reduced risk of a wide variety of health-challenging conditions. NeoLife Multi-Fibre Blend provides a convenient way to boost dietary intake of fibre from 16 different whole-food sources.
Why a concentrated fibre supplement?
- High-fibre diets have been linked to reduced risk of heart disease, cancer, diabetes, diverticulosis, obesity, irregularity, and more.
- The average person does not consume enough dietary fibre.
- Adding fibre to other foods in the diet is a good way to boost overall fibre intake.
Why GNLD multi-fibre blend?
- Fibre from 16 whole-food sources. Contains oat fibre, soy fibre, citrus fibre, pea fibre, oat bran, beet fibre, soy bean, lemon pectin, fig powder, apple powder, banana powder, almond meal, prune powder, orange fibre, apple fibre, acerola fibre, peanut flour, carrot fibre, and sun choke (Jerusalem artichoke) flour.
- All 5 types of fibre. Multi-Fibre Blend includes insoluble fibre (cellulose, hemicellulose, and lignin) and soluble fibre (gums and pectin), in the natural balance of whole foods, to provide a broad range of benefits.
- Concentrated. Each serving of Multi-Fibre Blend contains seven grams of dietary fibre – one quarter of the Daily Value. What’s more, Multi-Fibre Blend is low in fat, sodium, and calories, and contains no cholesterol.
- Convenient. Multi-Fibre Blend mixes easily with your favourite beverages and foods. It can be used to boost the fibre content of milk, juice, yoghurt, hot and cold cereals, breads and other baked goods, meatloaf, pasta, casseroles, sauces, etc.
- 100% natural
- 100% vegetarian. Contains no animal products.
- Only 10 calories per serving.
Benefits of Multi-Fibre
- It counters the detrimental effects of modern, processed food stuffs.
- High fibre diets have been linked to reducing the risk of a variety of conditions that challenge our overall well- being.
- It contains no sucrose, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- It is low in fat, kilojoules and sodium.
- Mix 2 heaped tablespoons (10g) with 250ml of milk or juice.
- Also delicious in GNLD’s Nutrishake and Meal replacement protein shakes