WHY NeoLife Chelated ZINC?
- Zinc is needed in over 100 enzymes and involved in a myriad of essential body functions.
- NeoLife Chelated Zinc functions as an antioxidant.
- Zinc is involved in carbohydrate metabolism.
- Gnld Zinc is involved in the activation of vitamins, especially B vitamins.
- Because the best food sources of zinc are meat and seafood, vegetarian or low-meat diets may provide less than the 12-15 mg of zinc required daily for optimal well-being.
WHY GNLD CHELATED ZINC?
- Highest potency and purity – our pharmaceutical-grade zinc base provides both high purity and high potency.
- In our unique chelation process, pharmaceutical-grade zinc is reacted with the amino acid methionine. In this process, two amino acid molecules bond with each zinc atom to form our exclusive 2-to-1 zinc amino acid chelate. Tests show that amino acid chelation improves zinc absorption.
- Pharmaceutical-grade raw material provides high purity and high potency.
- Amino acid chelation for improved absorption.
Each tablet contains
Our Solution: Chelated Zinc
■ Highest potency and purity. NeoLife’s pharmaceutical-grade zinc base provides both high purity and high potency.
■ Chelated for improved absorption. In our unique chelation process, zinc is reacted with the amino acid methionine, a process proven to improve zinc absorption in the body. This is particularly important since less than 10% of dietary zinc is normally absorbed.
Take 2 tablets daily as a supplementary source of zinc.
What are the benefits of GNLD mineral chelated zinc antioxidant supplement?
- Healer − Accelerates healing time for internal and external wounds. Cold sores, mouth ulcers, ulcers and wounds inside and outside the body. Especially good for rapid healing of burns.
- Gets rid of white spots on the fingernails.
- Promotes growth − zinc plays a major role in growth, especially adolescent growth and sexual development − DNA’s will not function without zinc.
- It serves as a multivitamin-mineral that helps the women for fertility, without the Zinc women has a high tendency of having frequent miscarriages
- Exerts a normalizing effect on the prostate and is important in the development of all reproductive organs. The male hormone cannot be produced without zinc.
- Promotes mental alertness. Studies indicate its importance in brain function and the treatment of Schizophrenia. Neurotransmitter problems − help with palsy, shakes and seizures.
- Absorption − helps in normal absorption and action of vitamins especially calcium and the B vitamins.
- Metabolism − 25 enzymes are produced because of zinc − also the enzyme to break down alcohol − zinc is essential for protein synthesis.
- NeoLife Zinc acts as a policeman, directing and overseeing the efficient flow of body processes, the maintenance of the enzyme system and cells. Governs the contractibility of muscles.
- It is important for blood stability and in maintaining the body’s acid-alkaline balance (the utilization of the buildup of lactic acid during exercise).
- Gnld Zinc also promotes proper glandular functions − present in all tissues but is especially concentrated in the thyroid gland. Necessary for the transport of blood and in the removal of carbon dioxide from the lungs.
- Skin − zinc keeps UV raps from sun damaging the skin and zinc is used in the treatment of acne. A lack of zinc causes a thickening and hardening of the skin and loss of hair.
- Help eliminate loss of taste.
- Aids in the treatment of infertility. Known as the food for love, a natural aphrodisiac.
- Helps avoid prostate problems. Cancer of the prostate is very prevalent today and can be prevented with adequate levels of zinc. Will also prevent lack of sex drive and incontinence. The high concentration of zinc throughout the entire male productive system; prostate, seminal fluid and in the sperm.
- Help decrease cholesterol deposits. Used in the treatment of arteriosclerosis.
- Scientists have linked low levels of zinc to lowered resistance to cancer and TB.
- Zinc when used with Vitamin B Co. Sus Rel, controls nerve balance and brain functions (e.g epileptic attack)