NEOLIFE Supplements For Sickle Cell Anemia Management
Being challenged with the Sickle Cell Anemia, an unhealthy condition of not having the proper number of red blood cells in the body. Could be hereditary in some families.
Most times, clogging the circulatory system; depriving the body tissues of oxygen. (1)
Signs and symptoms of sickle cell anaemia, which vary from person to person and change over time, include:
- Anaemia. Sickle cells break apart easily and die, leaving you without enough red blood cells. Red blood cells usually live for about 120 days before they need to be replaced. But sickle cells usually die in 10 to 20 days, leaving a shortage of red blood cells (anaemia). Without enough red blood cells, your body can’t get the oxygen it needs to feel energized, causing fatigue.
- Episodes of pain. Periodic episodes of pain, called crises, are a major symptom of sickle cell anaemia. Pain develops when sickle-shaped red blood cells block blood flow through tiny blood vessels to your chest, abdomen and joints. Pain can also occur in your bones. The pain varies in intensity and can last for a few hours to a few weeks. Some people have only a few pain episodes. Others have a dozen or more crises a year. If a crisis is severe enough, you might need to be hospitalized. Some adolescents and adults with sickle cell anaemia also have chronic pain, which can result from bone and joint damage, ulcers and other causes.
- Painful swelling of hands and feet. The swelling is caused by sickle-shaped red blood cells blocking blood flow to the hands and feet.
- Frequent infections. Sickle cells can damage an organ that fights infection (spleen), leaving you more vulnerable to infections. Doctors commonly give infants and children with sickle cell anaemia vaccinations and antibiotics to prevent potentially life-threatening infections, such as pneumonia.
- Delayed growth. Red blood cells provide your body with the oxygen and nutrients you need for growth. A shortage of healthy red blood cells can slow growth in infants and children and delay puberty in teenagers.
- Vision problems. Tiny blood vessels that supply your eyes may become plugged with sickle cells. This can damage the retina — the portion of the eye that processes visual images, leading to vision problems.
Needful and very Essential Neolife Supplements for Sickle Cell management;
1. NeolifeShake Drink in 752grms-in 3 flavours; take 2 spoons daily with any oatmeal.
From whole food sources-soya, oat, and guar. It helps promote satiety, digestion and heart health* Powering your body with quality sources of protein, fibre, vitamins and minerals, enzymes and antioxidants.
Contains rich proteins which feed the cells and boosts energy, helps your body build and repair tissues; fuels the creation of enzymes, hormones and antibodies, and promotes healthy bones, muscles, cartilage, skin
2. Tre-en-en Grain Concentrates in 120 Capsules; take 3 capsules daily.
Helps the Cells function more by allowing nutrients to get in and waste to get out.
Neutralizes and eliminates liver fat that brings about the liver malfunction, low sex drives and blood fat.
Tre-en-en is the world’s first and only wholegrain Lipids and Sterols Supplements that optimizes cell membrane function.
3. Beta Gard in 90 Tablets; take 2 tablets daily.
Whole food based antioxidant to protect against environmental toxins.
Your first line of nutritional defence against damaging free radicals from pollution, exhaust fumes, chemicals, smog and other environmental toxins. Promotes the body’s natural detoxifying processes and helps guard your health against environmental and free radical challenges.
Delivers B-vitamins that assist in detoxifying environmental pollutants.
This cancer nutritional supplement includes Zinc, GTF Chromium and Selenium, which have been shown to play an important role in the body’s response to heavy metal exposure.
The proprietary formulation of carefully selected vitamins, minerals and carotenoids that strengthen the body’s natural ability to detoxify and neutralize harmful agents that negatively impact health.
4. All-C Chewable in 90 Tablets;
take 2 tablets each day. Vitamin C supports the proper functioning of the immune system in the body but is rarely obtained in sufficient quantities.
Sustained Release Vitamin C has 430 mg of vitamin C per tablet which is equivalent to the power of 8 oranges in each tablet.
Threshold controlled technology used in developing NEOLIFE’s Sustained Release Vitamin C helps maintain elevated blood levels of vitamin C with a slow release over 6 hours.
Highly-potent and has high-purity with citrus bioflavonoids and exclusive Neo-Plex Concentrate for whole food goodness.
5. Flavonoid Complex in 60 Tablets; take 2 tablets daily.
Potent water soluble super antioxidant and free radical scavenger. Anti-allergy and anti-infection action
Prevents oxidative cell damage and ageing.
Flavonoids work with Vitamin C to protect the watery areas in and around the cells and in body fluids like blood.
6. Carotenoid Complex in 90 Capsules;
take 2 capsules daily.
Protection of cells against free radicals. Encapsulating in an oxygen-free environment to prevent oxidation and maximize nutrient value.
Curbs oxidation damage to cells by 44%.
Enhances the immune system by 37% in just 20 days, as proven by the research done by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
NEOLIFE SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY BOARD Regaining your active way of life using our NEOLIFE Nutritional Supplements.
Powered by GNLD International.
This ORDER COMES WITH A FREE CUSTOMISED GNLD CARRIER BAG.
ORDER FOR YOUR VITAMINS AND MINERALS WHOLE FOOD SUPPLEMENTS TODAY, WE DELIVER TO ANY STATE IN NIGERIA. REGISTRATION IS ONGOING FOR INTERESTED PARTNERS TO JOIN OUR MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING BUSINESS
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 4.3 / 5. Vote count: 6