WHAT IS FIBROIDS
Fibroids are mostly known as seen tumors of the female reproductive system. Fibroids, also known as uterine myomas, leiomyomas, or fibromas, are firm, compact tumors that are made of smooth muscle cells and fibrous connective tissue that develop in the uterus. It is estimated that between 20 to 50 percent of women of reproductive age have fibroids, although not all are diagnosed. Some estimates state that up to 30 to 77 percent of women will develop fibroids sometime during their childbearing years, although only about one-third of these fibroids are large enough to be detected by a health care provider during a physical examination.
In more than 99 percent of fibroid cases, the tumors are benign (non-cancerous). These tumors are not associated with cancer and do not increase a woman’s risk for uterine cancer. They may range in size, from the size of a pea to the size of a softball or small grapefruit.
TYPES OF FIBROIDS
There are four types of fibroids, characterized by their location in the uterus:
- Intramural fibroids – located in the wall of the uterus, this is the most common type.
- Subserosal fibroids – located outside the wall of the uterus but underneath the tissue layer that surrounds the uterus. They can develop into pedunculated fibroids (stalks) and become quite large.
- Submucosal fibroids – located in the muscle beneath the lining of the uterus wall. This type can protrude into the cavity of the uterus.
- Cervical fibroids – located in the neck of the womb (the cervix).
WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF FIBROIDS
While it is not clearly known what causes fibroids, it is believed that each tumor develops from an aberrant muscle cell in the uterus, which multiplies rapidly because of the influence of high estrogen.
Estrogen and progesterone are the hormones produced by the ovaries. They cause the uterine lining to regenerate during each menstrual cycle and may stimulate the growth of fibroids.
- Family History
Fibroids may run in the family. If your mother, sister, or grandmother has a history of this condition, you may develop it as well.
Pregnancy increases the production of estrogen and progesterone in your body. Fibroids may develop and grow rapidly while you are pregnant.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF FIBROIDS IN UTERUS
Most women have no signs and symptoms of fibroid in their uterus, but around 1 in 3 will experience symptoms, which may include:
- Anemia (as a result of heavy periods)
- Discomfort in the lower abdomen (especially if fibroids are large)
- Frequent urination
- Heavy, painful periods
- Pain in the legs
- Painful sex
- Swelling in the lower abdomen (especially if fibroids are large)
Other possible signs and symptoms of uterine fibroids include:
- Labor problems
- Pregnancy problems
- Fertility problems
- Repeated miscarriages
TREATMENT FOR FIBROIDS
Since most fibroids stop growing or may even shrink as a woman approaches menopause, the health care provider may simply suggest “watchful waiting.” With this approach, the health care provider monitors the woman’s symptoms carefully to ensure that there are no significant changes or developments and that the fibroids are not growing.
But due to the scope of this article the recommendation recommend will be the way to shrink fibroids naturally.
FIBROID TREATMENT WITHOUT SURGERY
Many women suffering from the symptoms and signs of fibroid don’t want treatment through surgical means; hence looking for other alternative methods. If you don’t want to use the surgical or orthodox means, you can try the herbal or alternative method. From my experience in the health industry, using herbal or alternative method works but main take a bit longer before it works but nevertheless, at the long run, it works.
NeoLife PRODUCTS FOR SHRINKING AND TREATING FIBROID
I highly recommend NeoLife supplementary products combined together to combat fibroid issues in women, because it has been tested and effective in its responsibility.
Recommended NeoLife PRODUCTS FOR SHRINKING AND TREATING FIBROID Women are:
- FORMULA IV PLUS in 30 Sachets; a unique formula with vitamins, minerals, proteins, lipids, sterol plus enzymes. Helps in eliminating any abnormal formation of fibrous tissues.
- GARLIC ALLIUM COMPLEX in 60 Tablets; helps detoxifies carcinogens, combats any infections like yeast, fungal
and bacteria diseases affecting the womb and even fertility.
- CHELATED ZINC in 100 Tablets; helps to repair damaged and or worn-out tissues and balances your hormones.
- VITAMIN C SUSTAINED RELEASE in 100 Tablets; helps to reduce bleeding and to strengthen the blood vessels.
- VITAMIN B. COMPLEX in 60 Tablets; very important and vital for every woman with Fibroid as it helps the Liver to metabolize excess estrogen that is a main contributory factor for Fibroids.
- CRUCIFEROUS PLUS in 60 Tablets; it helps to regulate the production of estrogen, thus prevents Fibroid tumors as well as Breast Cancer. Aid in the production of necessary enzymes to break down and shrink off these tumors.
- OMEGA-3 Salmon Oil Plus 90 capsules; helps to decrease the menstrual bleeding and inflammations.
- FEMININE HERBAL COMPLEX in 60 Tablets;Feminine Herbal Complex A Herbal remedy that supports Women’s unique cyclical needs and Restore Sense of harmony hormone balancer for women at different stages of life. Combines effectively with these other supplements to regulate the cyclical needs and relieves cramps and bloating. Delays menopause and heaviness in the breasts and general ache and pains.
KEY BENEFITS OF USING NeoLife PRODUCTS FOR SHRINKING AND TREATING FIBROID
- Balances your Hormone function
- It helps your liver to metabolized excess estrogen which is the major cause of fibroid
- Relieves hot flush and lining of the Uterus
- Promotes vitality and normal female function
- Reduces menstrual cycle irregularities
- It ensures remove tumors as well those in the breast to prevent breast cancer from occurring.
- Reduces the effects of high sugar in the bloodstream
- Increases fertility by as much as 23% in just 3 weeks
- Reduces all forms of inflammatory effects
- Kills every infectious disease
- Promotes cellular function
- Corrects ovulating seizures
- Controls and reduce excess bleeding during menstruation
Click NeoLife Products pack for treating and shrinking #Fibroids Naturally to order securely online. But if you prefer Call, Contact on 09067335009. #NeoLife #Supplements for female #infertility cost #81,000