What is the prostate gland?
The prostate is a gland about the size of a walnut. It is part of the male reproductive system and wraps around the tube that carries urine out of the bladder.
It grows larger as you get older. If your prostate gets too large, it can cause health issues.
Having prostate problems does not always mean you have cancer.
Sometimes a doctor may find a problem during a routine checkup or by doing a rectal exam. If you think there is something wrong with your prostate, see your doctor right away.
What are the common prostate problems? What are the symptoms and signs?
Here are some examples of non-cancer prostate problems:
Benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH, means your prostate is enlarged but is not cancerous. It is very common in older men. An enlarged prostate may make it very difficult to urinate or cause dribbling after you urinate. You may feel the need to urinate a lot, often at night
Prostate Disorder Definition And Facts
- The prostate is a gland that is a part of the male reproductive system that wraps around the male urethra near the bladder.
- The gland is about the size of a walnut and grows larger as you age.
- Enlargement of the prostate gland can cause symptoms, for example:
- Dribbling urine
- Pain or burning during urination
- Frequent urination
- Blood in the semen or urine
- Frequent pain or stiffness in the lower back, hips, pelvic or rectal area, or the upper thighs
- Urinary incontinence (the inability to urinate)
- Painful ejaculation
- Common prostate problems in men include:
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
- Acute and chronic bacterial prostatitis
- Chronic prostatitis (non-bacterial).
- To diagnose the cause of the prostate problem, the doctor will do a rectal exam, patient history and take bacterial cultures if the infection is suspected and ruling out prostate cancer.
- Prostate cancer is common in men over 50, especially in African Americans and in men who eat fatty food and/or have a father or brother with prostate cancer.
- Initial procedures and tests to diagnose prostate cancer may include:
- A rectal exam
- Assessment of prostate-specific antigen (PSA) levels
- Prostate cancer is definitively diagnosed by a tissue biopsy.
- Treatments for prostate cancer may include:
- Radiation therapy
- Hormone therapy or other treatments such as radio waves, microwaves lasers
- Medical treatments to reduce symptoms.
- Many, but not all, doctors believe that men under the age of 75 should have yearly PSA tests.
- Identifying prostate problems early is a way to reduce future prostate problems.
NeoLife Supplements for Prostate Disorders: Prostatitis is the inflammation of the prostate gland, that usually appears in older males but is a gradual enlargement over a period of years and also in younger men.
NeoLife Supplements For Prostate Disorder are;
Tre-en-en Grain Concentrates
Regulates male function and balances hormone production.
Improves urine flow. Counteracts the effect causing low sperm count.
Excellent for male performance.
Prevents the enlargement of the prostate gland. Enhances male function and desire.
Relieves muscles spasm and delivers needed oxygen to the genital area.
Promotes healing and provides energy to combat fatigue and prolonged stress. Increases stamina, effective for chronic weakness.
Good for heart, kidneys, lungs, pancreas, spleen and stomach disorders.
A natural energizer.
To order these products that are listed above, make payments as advised below. In relation to your products, you will get some vital health manuals necessary to get more informed about each product’s nutritional value, contents, and usage.
You shall also get a FREE Customised GNLD Carrier Bag when you purchase from us at FOXY LINKS SERVICES.
All payments should be made via LOCAL BANK TRANSFER into ANY of GNLD Nigeria – 6 Bank Accounts in operation here in Nigeria as listed below;
CITI BANK: 0008434011
ZENITH BANK: 1010248345
FIRST BANK: 2007573015
STANBIC IBTC BANK: 0001833158
ACCESS BANK: 0057076665
PLEASE: SEND A SCANNED COPY OF YOUR ISSUED RECEIPT AT THE BANK Also, send us your Name, Home Address, Phone Number and the lists of products you want to purchase to 09067335009.
After payment confirmation is done with the Accounts Department of GNLD’s Headquarters here in Lagos State; your products would be immediately processed and sent to FedEx Express Courier Service department for shipment to your location same day.
Details of PICK-UP address shall be sent to your Phone Number thereafter; if you reside outside of Lagos State. Please note, delivery will be within 2 to 3 days.
However, if you reside here in Lagos State, you’ll get your products within 48 hours after processing! For more information call us on 09067335009; MR. CHIGOZIE (PURCHASING/SUPPLY DIRECTOR) for FOXY LINKS SERVICES or meet us at; Blog: Neolifeupdate.blogspot.com WhatsApp: 09067335009
- GNLD AmitoneProduct on sale
- Gnld NeoLife Chewable All−CProduct on sale
- Gnld NeoLife Aloe Vera PlusProduct on sale
- NeoLife Chelated ZincProduct on sale
- NeoLife Tre-en-enProduct on sale
- NeoLife Full Motion SupplementProduct on sale
- Neolife PhytodefenseProduct on sale
- GNLD NeoLife Garlic AlliumProduct on sale
- NeoLife Vita SquaresProduct on sale