The bladder becomes infected with a disease. The body becomes weak, thus vulnerable to attacks from various diseases.
Bladder infections are characterized by an urgency to always empty the bladder, urination typically is frequent and painful most times. Even after the bladder has been emptied.
The urine often has a strong, unpleasant odour and may appear cloudy too.
Children suffering from Bladder infections may complain of lower abdominal pains and a painful burning sensation when urinating.
NOTE: If untreated, it may lead to Kidney Infection.
Nutritional Health Advice
- Don’t indulge in alcohol.
- Don’t smoke.
- Consciously unseat yourself after about 2hours of more of sitting down if your nature of work determines such.
- Reduce sugary foods.
- Eat more Fresh fruits and Green Vegetables daily. Eat more oatmeal, wheat meal, wheat bread, local rice.
- Reduce your spiced foods;
- eat 3 Cucumbers once a week.
- Eat 3curbs of Cabbage once a week.
- Eat 2 bulbsof Tomatoes once a week. Counter every Toxic Substance using GNLD Herbals, thereby regain back your Body’s Metabolism function.Advertisement
Supplements for Liver and Gall Bladder Disorders
1) Pro Vitality plus in 30 Sachets; use 1 sachet daily.
(2) Vitamin C Sustained Release in 100 Tablets; use 2 tablets twice daily.
(3) Multi-Mineral+AlfaAlfa in 60 Tablets; use 3 tablets daily.
(4) Beta Guard in 100 Tablets; use 3 tablets daily.
(6) Garlic Allium Complex in 60 Tablets; use 2 tablets twice daily.
(7) Tre-en-en Grain Concentrates in 120 Capsules; use 2 capsules thrice daily.
FEEL REFRESHED & REVITALIZED ALL OVER GNLD – YOUR TOTAL HEALTH COMPANION,
it’s Simply the Best! Get our FREE Gifts; Exclusively from the management of FOXY Link Services Call CHIGOZIE NWAMADI; 09067335009
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 5 / 5. Vote count: 1