WHAT IS ARTHRITIS?
Arthritis is just a simple term used as the inflammation of the joints. It can definitely affect one joint or more joints. The two most common types are osteoarthritis (OA) and rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
Osteoarthritis causes cartilage — the hard, slippery tissue that covers the ends of bones where they form a joint — to break down. Whereas, Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorder that first targets the lining of joints (synovium).
Uric acid crystals, infections or underlying diseases, such as psoriasis or lupus, can cause other types of arthritis.
Treatments vary depending on the type of arthritis. The main goals of arthritis treatments are to reduce symptoms and improve quality of life.
The symptoms of arthritis usually develop over time, but they may also appear suddenly.
Arthritis is most commonly seen in adults over the age of 65, but it can also develop in children, teens, and younger adults.
Arthritis is more common in women than men and in people who are overweight.
WHAT CAUSES ARTHRITIS?
The causes of arthritis depend on the form or type of arthritis.
CAUSES OF OSTEOARTHRITIS
The most common type of arthritis, osteoarthritis causes involves wearing-and-tearing damage to your joint’s cartilage — the hard, slick coating on the ends of bones.
Enough damage can result in bone grinding directly on bone, which causes pain and restricted movement.
This wear and tear can occur over many years, or it can be hastened by a joint injury or infection.
CAUSES OF RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS
In rheumatoid arthritis, what causes this is attribute to the body’s immune system attacks the lining of the joint capsule, a tough membrane that encloses all the joint parts.
This lining, known as the synovial membrane, becomes inflamed and swollen.
The disease process can eventually destroy cartilage and bone within the joint.
RISK FACTORS FOR ARTHRITIS
The following are the Risk factors for arthritis. These include:
- Family history. Some types of arthritis run in families, so you may be more likely to develop arthritis if your parents or siblings have the disorder. Your genes can make you more susceptible to environmental factors that may trigger arthritis.
- The risk of many types of arthritis — including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and gout — increases with age.
- Your sex. Women are more likely than are men to develop rheumatoid arthritis, while most of the people who have gout, another type of arthritis, are men.
- Previous joint injury. People, who have injured a joint, perhaps while playing a sport, are more likely to eventually develop arthritis in that joint.
- Carrying excess pounds puts stress on joints, particularly your knees, hips and spine. Obese people have a higher risk of developing arthritis.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF ARTHRITIS
The most common signs and symptoms of arthritis involve the joints. Depending on the type of arthritis you have, your signs and symptoms may include:
SYMPTOMS OF OSTEOARTHRITIS;
- Decreased range of motion
SYMPTOMS OF RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS;
- Feeling tired or experience a loss of appetite due to the inflammation of the immune system’s activity
- You may also become anaemic— meaning your red blood cell count decreases — or have a slight fever.
NATURAL TREATMENT FOR ARTHRITIS-RHEUMATOID AND OSTEOARTHRITIS
Arthritis either rheumatoid or osteoarthritis treatments focus on relieving symptoms and improving joint function. You may need to try several different treatments or combinations of treatments. But to the scope of this article, Alternative and natural remedy for treating and curing arthritis will be recommended.
To this regards, NEOLIFE Products for treating Arthritis either osteoarthritis or rheumatoid will be recommended.
NEOLIFE NATURAL REMEDIES PRODUCTS FOR TREATING ARTHRITIS
These GNLD natural products for treating arthritis are very effective in combination which aids the cure and treatment of arthritis types such as osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid bone diseases
- GNLD Formula IV Plus (60 sachets) Daily use ensures that your cell membranes can function optimally; in turn, supporting the cell’s ability to receive nutrients utilized them, and export important metabolites and eliminates cellular waste. Also, It renews energy and vitality
- GNLD Cal-Mag with Vitamin D3 (90tabs):GNLD Calcium-Magnesium is in balance ratio which helps for proper nerve performance, muscle contraction and relaxation. Cal-Mag helps regulate the cardiovascular system and replaces minerals lost from sweating. Prevents cramps, helps burn fat.
- GNLD Omega 3 Salmon oil plus (90caps): This product is made from salmon fish to protect joints, tendons & ligaments from the inflammatory stress of training. Eases pain & stiffness and improves flexibility. Provides the PGE1 and PGE3 prostaglandins to improve blood supply to muscles, improve mood, lower blood pressure, increase immunity, normalizes fat metabolism and drop the inflammatory index 68%. Improves performance and speeds recovery.
- GNLD Full Motion (90 tabs):This helps heal and support cartilage. Glucosamine based, sulphite-free, with anti-inflammatory Boswellia, (boron, silica) and zinc.
- GNLD Vitamin C (Sus Release) (100tabs):This improves oxygen use, aerobic endurance and collagen, carnitine and energy production. Vit. C builds healthy tissue, bones and joints; helps heal wounds, scar tissue, injuries, bruises and fractures. It aids in the absorption of iron. Athletes need extra Vitamin. C.
- GNLD Garlic Allium (60 tabs)
- A supplement in tablet form is an Anti-inflammatory supplement to reduce redness, swelling, and pain of tissue.
ARTHRITIS CAUSES SYMPTOMS AND NEOLIFE NATURAL REMEDY TREATMENT to order securely online. But if you prefer Call, Contact on 09067335009. GNLD Supplements for treating arthritis cost #56,500
DISCLAIMER: *These GNLD Products for treating arthritis (Rheumatoid and Osteoarthritis) are not to replace your doctor’s prescriptions but to complements the efficiency of the drugs to aid up the cure.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 5 / 5. Vote count: 2